1. Tuticorinjobs.com is the website of job-seekers for their recruitment.
2. It creates and maintains a data base of candidates who need jobs.
3. It caters to the requirement of both employers and employees.
4. Candidates can register their resume in the website. The employers can view the entire resume data bank to select candidate for interview and recruitment for their company.
5. Candidates should pay Rs 100/- each, as registration charges for 1 year for publishing their resume in the website. Only on payment of fees, the resume will be approved and accessible to all employers in their search for candidates.
6. The registration charge is only for keeping the resume in the website and the recruitment entirely depends on the employers who visit the site.
7. On payment of registration fee, the candidate’s proposed password will be approved and they can go into the website to view, alter and edit their resume.
8. Employers can visit the data bank of resume and select candidates for interview and recruitment.
9. The employers have to pay a fee to have access in to the entire resume and the fee varies according to duration of access.
10. All payments can be made by cash or DD in the name of Tuticorinjobs.com, payable at Tuticorin, Taminnadu.
11. The following Mailer and Privacy settings are part of our services to the registered candidates.
- Job alerts and tuticorinjobs.com products
- SMS contacts by recruiters
- Automated Voice Alerts
- Career/Education products
- Other Promotions/Special offers
- Resume services(calls and mails)
12. All legal disputes are within the jurisdiction of Tuticorin.